Oder for the 2023 version of the Belgium Low Air 1:250.000 chart, the reference for VFR flying across Belgium, which contains all information relevant to VFR pilots, overlayed on the Belgian topographical chart. The 2023 edition of the Belgium Low Air 1:250.000 published by Nationaal Geografisch Instituut (NGI) is the essential reference for VFR flying across Belgium. It contains all information relevant to VFR pilots, overlayed on the Belgian topographical chart. Fly with confidence with the new Belgium Low Air VFR Chart, which offers up-to-date information on changes in the Belgian Airspace. Delivery time: 1 working day for both versions.
The 2023 version of the Belgium Low Air 1:250.000 chart is available in paper and laminated form;
– 1 sheet, printed recto/verso – North and South – for easy cockpit management when flying between North and South areas; available in paper and in laminated form
It contains vital information about Belgian Airspace structure and topography:
- VFR reporting points
- Civil and Military airports with name, location identifier and frequencies, length and orientation of the runway(s), information about Direction Finding (VDF) and location of traffic pattern
- Designated airspace location, dimensions, vertical extent and airspace class.
- FIS sectors with frequencies
- Fields for hang-gliders, soaring, ULM…
- Radio Navigation beacon information (including VOR, DME, NDB, TACAN and combinations) with name, frequency and Morse code identifier
- Obstacles and elevation figures
- Highways (with name), streets, railways, rivers, woods (with multi-coloring to display forest imprint and shading)
On the side, you can find a legend with more helpful information, like an overview of the Belgian airspace structure, ATIS and VOLMET frequencies, symbol interpretation, etc.
- Scale: 1:250.000
- Edition: 2023
- Date of publication: April/May 2023
- Delivery: paper the end of April. Laminated half/end of May.
Delivery time: 1 working day for both versions.
There are no reviews yet.